Tuesday, January 22, 2008

TEETH!


Well, not really. Those beautiful teeth belong to Hudson's "Bubba Teeth" pacifier that our orthodontist friend, Mark Lahaye, gave us as a joke. However, Hudson is working on sprouting two bottom teeth. He is drooling like crazy and trying to put anything and everything in his mouth. You can see the two little white teeth underneath his gums waiting to poke through. I can't imagine how that feels. Glad to know that he won't remember any of it when he's 30 because I sure don't. But, then again I don't remember what I did earlier in the day anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hudson,

What have you been up to?? Your mommy hasn't posted anything lately. How are we going to keep up our long distance romance if I can't see any updated pictures of you!!

xo,
Malloy